How can I import .ReqIF file format and excel format in confluence cloud?Help me please!
From memory, .reqif files are xml based files for exchanging requirement documentats.
Confluence is not a requirements management tool (although some do use it for requirements), so there's nowhere to import most of the data to.
You could attach the raw files, but if that's not good enough, you'll need to find or write something that can convert the XML into something more suitable for Confluence.
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . This is helpful!
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,Any idea on how can I import Excel to confluence? I can only see the below options.
Confluence is also not a system for handling lists of items.
It makes no sense to import an excel sheet. What would each line of the sheet become? Pages?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.