Hi there, I have created a page in Confluence, added a 'Page Properties Report macro' and inserted a /date option to create a future date for review.

This table is then reported onto a parent 'report' page that lists all my pages with their dates, owners, titles, status, last review etc.
I wish for the 'new review' date to flag up red if the date passes. This would allow me to see on the parent report page, quickly, at a glance the passed dates where no review took place. Is this possible?
Please note: I already have a 'status' row but this is manual input, so I do not think this is the answer.

I am not a programmer so would not understand any code. If my idea is not possible, would Jira have to be the option? (which I do use, therefore, would be able to add this in, but am hoping Confluence has an alternative simple answer too).
Thank you