I am try to bulk move tasks from one project to another.
When selecting the project where I want the tasks to be moved to, I cannot find the project that I want.
Hi @Éloïse Guéritte
There may be two possible issues here
The dropdowns in Jira show the first n values only. Try typing the name of your project and see if the available list shows.
Or you may not have access to the project you want to transfer into. If you can browse to the project your access should be OK.
My guess is either what Tom said about dropdowns, and about permissions as well - to move an issue into a project though, it's not just browsing, you need "create issue" permission in the target project as well.
I tried typing the name of the project in the dropdown but nothing.
I have created the Board from where I am transferring the issues so I have full access to it. The bulk move allows me to move the issues to all the Boards I work with, except the one I want.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I am Administrator of the Project I am moving the issues from and also Administrator of the Project I a moving the issues to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.