I'd like to know the assignee that changed ticket status from implemented to integrated.
Can I get this information?
And I'm also wondering that it is possible to that assignee info to column?
Hi @JS KIM
I can suggest two options:
1) Check out the History in the Activity section while opening each ticket. Here you will find out who changed ticket status.
2) Check out the Issue History for Jira add-on. My team has developed it as a history journal. Here you can filter data by sprint, project, assignee, date range, or other options. Also, the assignee (as well as other fields) could be added as a column to the grid.
There is a 30-days trial of the app. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey.
Do you know ticket number?
If yes you can easily check the history of the ticket, if not you can use JQL
project = "ABC" AND status changed FROM "implemented" to "integrated"
I hope it will help you
@Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Many thanks for your answer.
I think #2 is similar what I want.
One more question,
Can I change the status to specific items?
e.g) implemented => integrated
Thanks in advance.
I already knew this JQL.
But the original my Q is that "how can I know the assignee that changed ticket status from implemented to integrated"
And I want to know the method of input above result to column, also.
If you have any idea, let me know .
@JS KIM
Yes, the app will display the statuses you have. On the screen, it's just an example from my project.
Thank you for your question. I'm glad I can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.