Hello,
I have some users who would like to display all issues hierarchically under the linked Epic in the Tempo Timesheet view (under "My work").
Currently I have tried the following settings:
- Created a filter over all the issues from their task area (this already exist due to a board). I have selected this under "Show Issue Lists"
- Group by "1. Project", "2. Epic", "3. Issue", "4. Sub-task"
But all issues are only listed below each other. There are no links visible (see screenshot).
In addition, the tasks associated with an epic are not listed directly under the epic but arbitrarily elsewhere (see screenshot: the Change [green icon] and the subtasks are not linked under the epic "Support").

How is it possible that all issues under an Epic are listed directly below it (preferably indented)? This should also work for the issues and their subtasks.
I am looking forward to your help. Many thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Anna