Hi All,
Currently we have a self-service portal where users are presented with 1 project which is for the service desk. Within this section, we provide users a list of options so they can provide the team accurate details about their incident or what they require.
I've done some digging and the service desk tile that I refer too which is located in our self-service portal is pulling through any projects we have configured to be made available.
Of course the knowledge base area is not it's own separate project which seems to be the main issue here but I'm wondering if there is a way of creating a user friendly tile like option so users can simply click this option and be redirect to the knowledge base library?
Currently my only workaround has been to publish an announcement on our self-service area which contains a direct link to our kb article library.
Thanks!