I've been trying for a few days, but I'm just not coming right.
I'm unable to make ANY changes through the project board. I can't add issues, I can't move issues to different columns, and each time I open a board I get an offer to move issues to the backlog. Even if there are no issues in the first column. If I click "No thanks" I get asked again the next time I open the board.
If I add and issue, a card gets added, but doesn't actually create the issue. I just get a spinner in the bottom right corner of the card, but nothing ever happens.
Moving cards between different columns appears to work, but if I refresh the page, the cards are back in their original columns. Clicking a card should bring up the issue details, but that doesn't work either.
I've tried using three different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and two different connections (Fibre and Mobile 4G) with no difference.
I can make changes to issues through the backlog and the Roadmap seems to work fine. It's only the board that I can't get to work.
I also tried the Jira mobile app (which is really handy by the way) on an iPad and making change to the board works fine there.
Thanks.