I have a business project made with the help of Jira Work Manager, there is one board without sprints, so there are a lot of completed tasks in the "Done" column, is there any option that can take them from there (except the filter).
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev ,
I think you you can use the release button as a simple way. It is on the top right of the board and will create a release and add all issues in the done column. This will then remove the issues.
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
Unfortunately, for Business projects (i.e. Jira Work Management projects) you cannot do releases or manually remove the Done issues. They will disappear from your board after 2 weeks.
If you desire this functionality, you should click on the Give Feedback button on the bottom left and let them know.
Hi @John Funk , If they disappeared after two weeks it would be normal, but they remain. Maybe I need to make changes to the project settings?
No, that's not something you can do. So this is on the built-in board that comes with the JWM project? Or did you create another board?
@John Funk
I didn't create a new board, it's all happening on the board that was created with the project. Will the tasks stay there forever?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.