Hi everyone,
Here it goes a very simple question, I hope.
As I've learned, adding issues to a version requires you to be at the backlog page, dragging issues from the backlog list and dropping them at the desired version's spot. However, my team and I agreed to have the backlog mapped as a column on the kanban board, which means, as Jira is designed to, that the backlog list is not shown as a list item on the menu.
The only way else I found to create a version on a kanban board so far is either by clicking on a link positioned at uppercorner of the very end of the board (on top of the 'done column') or by creating another board (preferably scrum), which allows the backlog list to be displayed on the menu, and mapping all To-Do-category-statuses below To Do column (needed for displaying every single issue on the backlog list).
However, I want to be able to plan ahead my release versions. Is there another way I can perform that considering my settings? I don't want to set up different boards to do so nor keep managing my backlog through different boards.
Please, let me know if you further explanations.
Thank you in advance for your help,