I'm using a team project and i cannot see the Forecast & management reports?Where are they?
ThanksC
Hi @Christy Small
Forecast & Management reports exists only on Company Managed Project. Since you are using a TMP you will not be able to see them
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,I hope it's okay to ask a question in this same feed. I have a Company Managed Project but, when I go to the reports section, I cannot see the Forecast & Management reports (it doesn't appear in the options and i wasn't able to create from scratch:Could you please guide me on how to configure the available reports so that I can access them?Thank you in advance.Melina
@Melina Blonsky hi and welcome to the community,
What type of project you use? Software or work management?
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Hi, Thank you very much for your reply!Service management. You are refering to this, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.