Hi,I cannot find how to delete an organization completely from Jira Service Management.I found these instructions, but I don't seem to have the button Delete organization, even though I'm site, Jira and project admin.https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/delete-an-organization-from-a-site/In this topic there seems to be the button Delete organization.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-remove-an-organization/qaq-p/1969311Does somebody have a trick to fix this?And other related question, is there a way to list all the customer organizations?
The answer was simpler than simple.One needs to click into the customer organization, so that the Delete organization button appears.
Is the recyle bin icon not working for you? Or am I misunderstanding your question...
For the other question: I don't think there is a way to list all cross projects organizations.
The recycle bin icon removes the organization from the current service project, but not completely from whole Jira Service Management site.
Ah, but now I understand. I need to click into the customer organization and then there's button to Delete organization. Heh, I think I was searching for the button like 15 mins and going through all permissions
Oh indeed. When you open the organization you can remove it from the project or delete it from Jira.
The recyle bin I mentioned will only remove it from the project.
Glad you found it!
I see, Blank page when i click on Organization which i supposed to delete.
can someone help me to remove Organization from Customers menu?
Oddly enough.. I deleted an organization from the project as said before, but the customers were still part of it:
https://mysite/rest/servicedeskapi/organization?accountId=${reporterId}.
I recreated it, removed the customers and now they are no more part of it.
If you check with https://mysite/rest/servicedeskapi/organization you will see it still there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.