I spent my whole day. But I could not add the task to the Release.There is no field in the form. I'm in a panic. I tried to add, change screens, but there is no result
Hi @Alex Black ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Release is based on Fix Version/s field within your tickets. So please add "Fix Version" on your screens (create, edit, view) and for the desired issues add Fix Version 2.1.1.
All tickets with that fix version will appear on the releases report.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
The field you need to associate is fixversion/s.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Best-Practice-for-Fix-Version/qaq-p/806281
I have a field configured in the default screen, but it is not in the task form
That is the problem. I don't have this field and don't know how to add it
Please verify that you have Resolve issue permission in the related permission scheme.
Resolve IssuesAbility to resolve and reopen issues. This includes the ability to set a fix version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.