Hi,
I have set up a new Team in Opsgenie. That teams is on a rota.
Members of that Team DO NOT cover Monday - Friday 9:00-17:00 (as this is OOH's Team only).
They are on the following Rota:
Weekdays (Mon-Friday): 17:00 - 22:00
Weekends:
Saturday: 9:00-22:00 and Sunday: 10:00-17:00
During the above hours I would expect them to receive Opsgenie notifications only.
I don't want to use 'quiet hours', I would like to stop alerts coming from Jira to Opsgenie to their team during their none on-call hours.
Here is the template of our webhook: JQL: assignee is "Tomasz Bis" AND issuetype = "Email request" OR issuetype = Kiosk AND issuetype not in ("Issue One", "Issue Two") OR reporter in ("tomasz.bis@companyEMAIL")
The integration between Jira and Opsgenie is working.
The only problem I have is, that the notifications are coming through even during their non on call hours on their rota.
We don't really need receiving anything from Jira to Opsgenie during none on-call hours.
How to stop that please?
Many Thanks
Tomasz