I am trying to update the workflow for a custom issue type "Activity". This instance was configured by another admin before I joined the project. The issue is that if I select a custom field of 'Risk' or 'Issue' in Activity type the status options are limited to Open, New, Completed and Done.

The workflow for the 'Activity' type of issue includes other status as well and is evident from the workflow assigned to this type of issue. If I change the activity type to any option other then the Risk or issue - I can see all the status as per the workflow.


I checked and there are no workflow properties restrictions or any global automation configured for this project.
How do we restrict status options through a custom fields? I checked the Field configurations scheme as well but there is no such condition that would trigger this behavior.
How and where do I remove this condition to allow all status to appear for this issue type?