Hi Experts,I am maintaining 5 Service desk projects. I want to track all issues on one board.How to track all issues on one screen.Thanks
Hi @ravi k Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Typical filters which can be used:
Hi @ravi k
if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, I can also recommend JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing (and, in many cases, inline-editing) all your issue fields, including the Service Desk fields. As every JXL sheet is powered by a JQL statement, you can pull in issues from any set of projects. Once you have set up your sheet, you can perform all kinds of filtering, sorting, and grouping operations.
This is how JXL looks in action (note that you can have as many projects as you want within your sheet):
We will also soon release the ability to add sheets to dashboards. Disclaimer: I work on JXL
Hope this is useful,
Best,
Hannes
Hi @ravi k ,You can take a look on Pivot Report for Jira we develop. It allows reporting for multiple projects in the same view:You play with this demo report on your own, no login needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.