Hi, everyone! I am trying to set up resolutions at a customer portal (JSM) and I follow to the instruction - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/configuring-the-customer-portal-939926277.htmlbut I don't have Show transition on the customer portal in my Jira configuration. Could you give me some help?
@Ольга Скрябина
You need to set your focus on the transition(s) to see the option. From your image above, your focus was set at the actual WF status level.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
I don't get it. Could you give me a screen?
@Ольга Скрябина -
Here you go. Again, you need to focus on the transition instead of WF status.
As you can see that if your focus is against the WF status, then you don't have the option to expose it to the portal users.
Best, Joseph
Great! Thanks a lot!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.