Hello!! I use Jira to keep track of my Sprints but I also want to monitor - in Jira - the execution of recurring tasks, which occur daily or weekly. Is it possible?
Hi @Heloisa Tiscoski
In my opinion, there probably isn't a "best checklist app"...Instead there are ones in the marketplace which are better/worser fits for your team's needs. I recommend listing what you want such an app to do, and then review and try some of the apps.
Also from what you describe, perhaps instead consider creating Jira issues/tasks for your recurring items to track the work. You could automatically create those with Automation for Jira rules, such as on a schedule.
Kind regards,Bill
Hello Bill!! Indeed my team also advised me to use on schedule Automation for Jira.
We have just set it up and I'll give it a try! Many thanks! 🙏 🤩
Hi, @Heloisa Tiscoski ! Another solution you can check out is the Recurring Checklists and Report add-on developed by my team.
Here you can create custom checklists to systemize data and control the performance and workload of your team.
It`s a unique app for managers, cause it free a lot of time from recurring tasks. The App creates issues automatically daily/weekly or by your own schedule.
Also, a one-page detailed report helps to monitor activities and always know who did what
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.