Hi Jira world!
How do I link an issue created in Jira Service Management to a project issue in Jira Work management?I look for it and can't find it.
please help.
What happens when you click "link issue" in the tools menu?
@ks_hyeon -
In your JSM or JWM project's issue view, you should see the following view with the Link issue button, this is where you can link your issue between projects.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thank you for quick response.However, there are only Confluence and Web Links in issue Link.I want to be displayed on the Issue List in the project created in jira Work Management.
There are only Confluence Page Link and Web Links in issue Link.
Please help~
Just click on the Link issue button and not the dropdown arrow. Let me know if it makes any difference.
Best, Joseph
Thanks it seems to work.
I'll test it several times.
Thanks for the quick fix.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.