I need to see the previous result from the test execution.
Because my test execution will use repeatedly and need to see the previous results too.
Hi @Graendy Panthalasian
Could you describe your use case in more details to be sure we are on the same page?
A test execution itself is a jira issue that symbolizes a container for operating execution of several test cases. Within the test execution issue each executed test case is called "test run". Simply said: a test execution is a list of test cases to be executed.
As far as I know as best practice test executions (or at least test runs) are not used repeatedly. I would recommend to at least re-create a new test run within a test execution. You could then see all the test runs of a test case within the test case issue.
Hope this was helpful.
BestStefan
Are there any further questions? In case your question was answered please consider to accept the answer in order to mark this issue as resolved and make it easier for other users to find the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.