HI,
I recently sent an invitation to join our JIRA to various collaborators. However, some of them declined to be part of it.
The problem is that Atlassian is charging us for the TOTAL number of user, active or just invited However, I couldn't find a way to withdraw the invitation as it appears to me there are only 2 options regarding a user: (1) deactivate and (2) resend the invitation.
I have to say I consider pretty unfair that Atlassian charges my organization for the total number of users, even those that haven't yet signed in. However, any way to remove a user that has been invited but has not yet signed in and will never do that?
Of course I could ask them to sign in to let me deactivate their account. But because this applies to a pretty large number of people, I would prefer to do it asap by myself rather then waiting for them to do that (some of them will never...).
Thanks,