For example below confluence site, I would upload a single file which is 1.5GB, but its current limitation set single file to be =<300MB. May I request to increase it to 1.5GB? If yes, is there any further limitation for accumulative size (i.e. each file 1.5 GB x 40 files, total 60GB). Look forward to the feedback! Thank you.
https://confluence.cpg.dell.com/display/CSV/BKC+Automation+Test+Development
Hello @linda1_lin ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
According to the Confluence URL you provided, that appears to be an "on-prem" instance of Confluence Server or Data Center.
Your Confluence admin will have to change the file size limit by following the following page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-attachment-size-150040.html
Hope this helps!
Hi @linda1_lin ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
As Confluence administrator you can define max size for attachments at confluence instance level (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/configure-attachment-size/).
Btw, based on your plan, you have a limit on a storage :
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
I can't not find the option to edit attachment settings from my page (as below pic). Can you help further guide how I can approach that? note - I am not the Confluence Admin.
I would get 'Premium - Unlimited' or at least 'standard - 250GB' storage, how I can apply it?
Thanks Robert!
I didn't find a way to know who is Conluence admin and how I contact to him for my request to change the file size. Can you guide further on this?
hi @linda1_lin ,
that is not a user preference setting but a instance setting. You need to be a Confluence Admin to change that limit.
In order to change your plan you need to talk with a Org Admin within your organization.
@linda1_lin
You need to see if you can reach the "Contact Site Administrators" page if it is enabled. You could
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.