When I send somes service request and y change the case to problem for example, I can't see the ticket on that view. I need help.
@Cesar Fernandez Welcome to the Atlassian community
I am assuming that you are referring to the queues within the service desk in the agent view. My guess is that the queues filter needs to be adjusted. Here is an FAQ page with information about queues https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/triage-customer-requests-for-your-agents-with-queues/ for your specific issue I would look at edit queues https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-queues/ If you are not able to solve the issue please share screenshots on the next post.
Thank you for answer mi question, but my problem continue. I tried that solution but I can't see in the view problem my tickets of problems, in the same way in the view of incidents. I need more detailed instruccions.
You shared a queue above for problems is this the latest image and an image of the queue you created? Can you share the filter you are using on the queue. (take a screenshot of it)
I don't know if that is the filter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.