Hi team,
Looking for assistance to add a user, there is following message shows, when I add:
Thank you
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You will need to go into the user management and remove the "disabled" flag from the user you are trying to invite.
You can't invite them because they've already had access and hence don't need a new account, and you've flagged them as "not able to use this system any more", so you don't want to email them an invite, until you've re-enabled them.
Hi Nic,
Thank you for reaching, In user management only active users are visible. So please inform from where I can find deactivated users and then how can I grant access to them.
You do that in the user management screens - they list all users and the enabled/disabled flag.
I got it,
It is showing on clicking all users:) thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.