Need to filter Epics by tasks/issues in current sprint
Do you want to filter all the stories or tasks that are linked to a specific epic?
You can use this filter
issue in childIssuesOf("EPIC-123") AND Sprint in openSprints()
Let me know if this helps for you!
I want to select epics based on the tasks/stories in the current sprint
No, For Example, I have multiple stories/tasks/bugs in a sprint and all these are from different epics.After sprint closure I need to know which epics are done in the sprint.Currently I am doing it manually, I go through each story/task, Then I select it's Epic and check the status.I wanted to know Is there a filter which let us list the Epic from the story/task in the current sprint?
@Mohasin Sayyad You can use the below filter to find all the epics that are linked to story or task which are in the current active sprintproject = ABC AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("Sprint in openSprints()", "has Epic")You to fetch the epics after the sprint is closed then you have to replace open sprint with the sprint ID in the above filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.