My team does a lot of reporting and the reports tend to be weekly or monthly. Instead of having to make new tickets every week/month is it possible to make recurring tickets for weekly/monthly projects like this?
Hi Nick, Welcome to the Community!
Do you have Jira Automation in your project? Project settings -> Automation?
Thanks Garrett, and I don't see that in project settings.
I may be wrong, but I don't think it is possible without Jira Automation or a marketplace plugin. Sorry I couldn't help.
No worries, This is very helpful to know. Thank you so much for your time today.
Hi @Nick Pizzurro - also posted this on your other question.
I just published an article on how to create a Recurring Need in Cloud without any plug-ins.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Creating-a-Flexible-Recurring-Need-Issue/ba-p/2040862#M6570
I hope you find it helpful.
Hi, @Nick Pizzurro !
I'd like to propose an alternative solution from my team - The Recurring Checklists and Report app. It allows to implement checklist into the Jira issue and make it recurring with a flexible scheduler. So, you are free from creating repetitive tasks every week/month.
Let me know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.