Following query works - and lists all the issues for which Resolution is Fixed and Unresolved. (Note: Unresolved shows in italics in the response.)
project = XXX AND assignee in (YYY) AND status not in (Closed, Done, cancelled )
Following query also works - shows only those who have resolution as Fixed.
project = XXX AND assignee in (YYY) AND status not in (Closed, Done, cancelled ) and resolution in ( Fixed )
To eliminate Fixed ones and see only Unresolved, I modify the query as below - and it DOES NOT WORK!
project = XXX AND assignee in (YYY) AND status not in (Closed, Done, cancelled ) and resolution not in ( Fixed )
I also tried the following version - and that too did not work.
project = XXX AND assignee in (YYY) AND status not in (Closed, Done, cancelled ) and NOT ( resolution in ( Fixed ) )
Am I missing something - or is this a JQL bug?