Hi all,
I've been new to JSM. I have 2 questions below:
1. I have multiple projects for the help desk: https://planetsandbox.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
But it's been hard to manage. Where can I access to see all queues of all projects?
2. I didn't get any notifications about new requests, how can I turn it on?
Hi @Steven , welcome to the Community!
For your first question, there is technically not a "global queue" that monitors all projects available out of the box. You have two options for this:
For your second question, you will need to make sure your project's Notification Scheme has been configured correctly- look for the "Issue Created" notification. In addition, Customer Notifications are a separate configuration in JSM projects.
There is also a helpful tool called the Notification Helper which can help you understand why certain notifications are not being sent.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.