As I have understood from the Script runner for Jira cloud we don't have functionality of Behaviours in JIRA cloud and we are extensively using that in our project.
I was able to achieve few of the things from external data for jira fields
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219994/external-data-for-jira-fields?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Like calling an API and show it in drop down.
Dependent fields are only updating while we are refreshing the issue and not on the change of any particular custom field value similar to behaviour.
Can you please suggest Do we have any plugin available in JIRA cloud which can update the other fields while changing the value of the field by calling the external API at the time when we are changing the field value and we dont have to refresh the whole issue.
Example on create issue page I have custom field A
if I change the field value of A
custom field B and C should be updated based on the field value of A without creating/updating the defect on the create page itself.
2nd feature
I want to create search field which will call the api based on the value I am providing as I am typing it will call the external api and fetch the values based on the letters entered.