I'm looking at the release notes for Jira ITSM and there are a heap of features that I simply don't have access to. Is it the case that they haven't been released to me yet, or are they not available because I'm on a free plan?
Hi @Ben
If you take a look here you can see the differences between the plan options. If there is a specific feature that isn't listed there then let us know and we will see if we can find the answer
Thanks Liam, should I have the full ITSM Service Management project type or just the Essentials type? It's not overly clear.
It also says that I can have multiple approvals based on service, and I'm struggling to find the information on how to achieve this. I'm using the template here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/templates?product=jira-service-management&p=def92c5f-b1 but I then get redirected to a page with ITSM (Essentials) and can't select or find any other.
So I'm going to get my eyes checked. Looks like I just needed to pick the plan that wasn't essentials and that worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.