Hi,
I am currently in the free version of JIRA Service Manager. (Cloud). I have 3 users but there seem to be more created by Atlassian. How should I delete them?
Hi @OMHM ,
based on the screenshot, they should be customers and not users. You can do that using the following approach https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/remove-a-customer-from-a-service-project/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
The explanation is very clear and it is probably the solution to my situation. I checked my 6 projects but I don't have any clients except me. Logical, since I am currently the only one to validate the product.
Conclusion: It's probably the Atlassian template project created by default that I destroyed. Maybe there were default clients? I received a message from JIRA indicating that the projects I destroyed will be permanently deleted in a few days. Customers will perhaps disappear?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.