I use it for free, but the public link in my settings cannot be opened, it is a gray tick, is there any way to make it effective? I really need this feature. thanks
Hi @夜不收 Welcome to Atlassian Community!
If you are using Free Confluence version, then you won't be able to manage Space permission.
Upgrade to Confluence Standard then only you will be able to manage Space permissions.
Thanks
Vikrant Yadav
I'm a Standard type now, why is there still no public link? Can you tell me where to open it?
Hi @夜不收 I think Public Link is not enabled.
To allow public links on Confluence:
Select at the top-right of the navigation.
Select Settings.
Click Public links on the left.This will display the Public links screen.
Toggle on Allow public links on Confluence.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/
V.Y
I followed the documentation, but it's not clickable
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.