Hello there,
I have a question about jira, I dont know which jira product can do these things I tried to find a contact at jira to ask so I think maybe this forum could help.
My question is:
I have a shared mailbox and when a customer open a ticket from my website it is going to directly to that mailbox and jira is opening a ticket about it my problem is starting after this point. I want to send a mail back to customer too about your ticket opened with this ID number, and also want to send some more mail after it like this personel has take your ticket and solving, and even after issue done when ticket closed send another mail your issue has been solved by this person with this message...
Also I want to get reports about opened solved tickets who is handling with which problem and also in some period I want to get auto report about opened tickets closed tickets people with that much tickets... But I coulndt find a place to ask or like this product if anyone can correctly direct me to correct point or directly help me will be very glad. Thank your for assistance.