Hello Jira community,
I've been going through some automation on Jira, some of them worked for me but this one I'm trying to figure it out It's causing me problems.
The automation I want is this: If UAT status due date is changed to 2 weeks
then: If no update on the ticket for this timeline, move the issue to Release, change the due date to one more week and comment @ assigne please email the customer.
then: If no update on the ticket for this 1 week email the reporter and move the ticket to done.
So I'm able to change the Status from UAT to Release and if no update on the ticket in those 2 weeks and also able to comment and tag the assignee.
The problems I'm facing is
1) due date It's not changed to one more week.
2) also move it to done and email the reporter not working.
P.S
- I'm testing it for minutes instead of weeks to see If it's working
- to change the due date to one more week I've used three different : {{now.plusWeeks(7)}}
{{now.plusDays(7)}}
{{now.plusBusinessDays(1)}}
See screenshots of the three rules:


