I'm trying to setup some sample reports as part of a Trial to see if we want to use this plugin. When running a test with a simple list report, I get a "Rendering" indicator that never goes away.
What do I need to do to see the report?
Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 3.27.25 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 3.27.12 PM.jpg
Hello!
Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the problem that you are facing. Could you please let us know your JIRA instance URL?
Regards
All-In-One JIRA Reports
Of course, here is our JIRA instance URL: https://datical.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Hi. I have the same issue. It was working for the last 4 months and now since yesterday it does not. URL: https://arlafoods.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.kaanha.reports/jira-reports-saved?project.key=LFSSI&project.id=10400
Could you please try now and let us know if you are still facing the problem?
Regards,
Could you please try now and let us know if you still face any problem.
Yes it is working now! Great:) Thank You.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.