I already have weekle incident (task). I need to clone every week, but change the star date.
Hi @Paulina Lopez,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can easily do this via automation, just create one that runs weekly and creates the issue for you. Something like this would do it:
Hi @Mikael Sandberg , I tried something similar, but the clone don't let me change the start date, I need to reply every incident but changing the date, somthing like date =(incident start date +1week)
Im trying to define here, but its very diffcult for me, I never used Jira before
You can use smart values to set the date, for example {{now.plusBusinessDays(5)}} as you can see in the help text for the field. Just note that these date fields have to be on the create screen for it to work. So if you get an error when testing your automation, check the screen. Go to Project settings > Screens and make sure that the default screen (and if you have two or three screens like below) has the date field you want to set added to it.
This applies to any field that you want to update when automation creates the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.