Hi everyone,
Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere.
We are currently using sprints for our project tasks, which are two weeks long. However, there is one developer in the team who works on the same project as the rest of the team, but he doesn't adhere to the sprint cycle (special case!). This means that he's basically using the sprint board as a kanban board, which is affecting the burn down chart negatively.
I have tried to create a kanban board linked to the project as well as the sprint board. The issue is that once I have created this kanban board, the original sprint board turns into the kanban board.
All I'm trying to achieve is to have all 'standard' developers in the sprint board, the 'non-standard' dev in his own kanban board but both boards are linked to the one project.
Is this possible?
Thanks for your help,
Elinor