I have added a user in the request participant field but they do not get notification. I am testing this by adding another agent before I use a real customer. They do not get a notification when I make a public comment. Here are my notification settings. Any ideas? I am using Jira cloud service management.
Hi @Paul Dokken ,
Agents who are a customer can be a tricky thing in Jira.
I would recommend to test with a real customer (or customer test account).
Agents may not get the same notifications when they are reporter or request participant of a request in JSM.
I figured out why a customer that was added as a request participant is not getting notifications when the issue was created by an agent. The type needs to be a request type rather than an issue type.
I tried creating a test user and added it to the request participant but still do not get any emails. Is there a way to look at what emails were sent to a customer? I am on the cloud version.
Interesting. Maybe remind agents NOT to create tickets via the Create button, always have them use the customer portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.