Hello Jira Admins and Jira community gurus.
I’m learnIng to Jira workflows and would like to organize all status buttons to display under the Workflow button instead of having some status buttons under Workflow and others next to it. To me this is really confusing and I worry other users would be stomped as well. My admin said placing all status buttons under workflow would be a global change that would impact all projects. So my questions are:
1. Are there no workarounds to only apply this change to one project in the on-prem instance?
2.Does the default display really come split out of the box to where half the buttons are hidden under Workflow, while the other half are displayed next to it? Do others find this intuitive?
3. Font, color, size and look and feel - is it possible to configure these as a project Admin?
4. How can I view rights that map to roles (ie who can do what?
Thank you!
olga