Hello,
Why some confluence page or table in page is such that you cannot select and copy text without you go to EDIT mode?
And how you can change it so that that you can select text in table without going to Edit mode?
BR,
Pasi
Hi @Pasi Putkonen ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
It's weird that you can't select text in view mode. Please could you attach a screenshot about your issue?
Fabio
I don’t know is screeshot very describable….
All text should be selectable. Did u try with another browser?
Yes I did, it is not browser issue....
I came across this same issue.
I already had text on the page when editing. When viewing I did not like the way it looked. I went back into edit mode and added a single table cell. After I put the text in the table and updated, I could not select the text in the table.
Turned out that when I created the table it was a header cell. When you are in edit mode click the down arrow for a table. Wait a few seconds and you will tool tip pop up that says,
"Hold SHIFT for a table without a heading..." Not using a heading was my solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.