Hi all,
We have a request from our Chief Product Officer to create a report after each sprint for our squads and to follow a very specific template (see below).

I imagine some part of this would be manual, but I'd like to understand if anyone has any ideas of how we might be able to get at this data? Even if we can get 70% there that would be immensely helpful.
So far the best I can think of is:
- Set up automations to add a label for any ticket that matches certain epics our teams use that fall within the categories of (bugs, interruptions, tech debt, new work) --> although there could be an automation cap potentially?
- Go into each project's issue navigator for "completed issues" and export it into sheets
- Filter by label and count up the points per category
- Use the points to calculate the % and add it to the report
^that said though this only solves getting this information for "completed" points and those 4 categories. We still wouldn't have the data for the "committed" column or rolled over points.
For additional context, we use company management projects. I am also open to paid add ons or extensions if it helps get us what we want.
Thanks!