I realize that going from Cloud to Server requires a full backup (at least from what I've read). Moving to the server version for some projects was mandated (I don't have control over that)
Our problem is that we have a lot of next gen projects that I don't / can't interfere with and creating a server back up requires all projects to be 'classic'. i.e. I cannot convert the existing next gen projects to classic without interfering with those teams' ability to do their work.
The only way I can see to achieve what I want without interfering with existing teams is to
- Create a second Cloud server
- Clone the desired projects to that server
- Convert them to classic
- Do the backup using the second Cloud server
- Follow the existing instructions to migrate to the server version
So my question is - Does anyone have a better / simpler solution than this?
Thanks.