Is there a way (an API) to get the data of all the issues in the form of a clickable table as used in the JQL Editor? The endpoint used for the issuetable in JQL Editor is '/rest/issueNav/1/issueTable'. However, not able to used it otherwise.
Hi @Fida Zubair , I don't think there is such an API response that includes the actual html link to an issue. You can however generate the link yourself easily using the construct{your-jira-base-url}/browse/{issue-key}
Hi @Fida Zubair
mind clarifying what you mean by a clickable table? Do you mean the table/list of issues as is shown in the Issue Navigator?
I don't think that there's a good API for that, but you can export your issue data as a CSV document and take them from there.
I want an API that would return all the existing issues in the table format
Yes. That's what I mean.
Well, the whole idea of API's is to enable you to fetch 'raw' data that you can than use to present it in a way that fits your specific purpose. If Atlassian would already present the data in a certain way, than it would be a lot more difficult for us data-consumers to freely use and transform the data to our liking. So as far as I know what you want is not available. And if I were Atlassian I wouldn't provide such an API either. No offense..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.