I haven't use my free confluence space for some time due to pandemia. Now I can't find the space. I noticed several ticked raised about disappearing spaces. How should I proceed to have it back?
Hi @Dorota NM , Just to make sure that you haven't overlooked this:
The Spaces menu has a 'Starred' and 'Recent' section, but also a View all Spaces option. Have you clicked the View all Spaces option to see the complete list of Spaces?
@Dorota NM Welcome to the Confluence Community.
Have you lost access to a Space or your entire site, as in https://<your_site_name>.atlassian.net/wiki/?
Atlassian purges unused free plans after a long period of inactivity. Based on your comment, it appears that you may not have logged in to this site for some time. If this is the case, it is very likely that the site was purged, and also likely it was not recently - which means that there may be no way for Atlassian to recover it.
Let us know so we can direct you accordingly.
This is happening to us today as well. I think there's an actual outage in someway in confluence.
We have two spaces, one of which has completely disappeared this morning, the other of which remains.
The best way to track any issues that may be affecting your site is to visit and subscribe to updates from https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/.
Because of pandemia we suspended work on the project so we didn't login for one year or longer. But I think somebody should give us some notice before deleting it. Esspecially durin pandemia. I still have no access to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.