We are currently on the free plan of Confluence, which may be impacting what we are trying to do.
The problem: I create a Draft in our Knowledge Base. I would like another member of our Confluence to review the article. My coworker does not see any of my Drafts on the Drafts page. The way we've found for them to see my Drafts is if I send them a direct link to my Draft, they request permission to see it, I grant them permission through an email request, and then they have permission to that one Draft. This is not an ideal process.
Question: Is there some way to give multiple people access to ALL drafts? Is there a setting somewhere to give everyone access or a way to invite people easier? Is this a limit of the free plan?
I have seen some screenshots where there is a + button next to the user's icon to add people to the draft, but I do not have this + button. 
Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.