Hey there,
I've been trying to figure out a way to create a Kanban board that displays the tickets associated with a Story. With the Swimlane being the story itself. For example:
Epic: Cool Game (This doesn't necessarily have to be present on the Kanban board)
Story 1: Cool Game version 0.0 (Its own swimlane)
Story 2: Cool Game version 0.1 (Its own swimlane)
Using the board above, it's my goal to be able to assign Bug/Task tickets to the Story and have those tracked through our workflow within the Kanban board. Since the Epic is an evergreen product but continues to receive updates I want to use Stories as way to track the versioning between each update.
Hopefully allowing me to have 1 evergreen Epic, that has X number of versions (stories), and the tickets (tasks/bugs) associated with each version that are visible within the Kanban board when necessary.
A quick example I threw together below. Where I'm hoping to have BUG TEST appear in the swimlane for Version 0.0.1:
I appreciate any help that can be provided, thanks!