I’m trying to set up a simple Issue Collector in JIRA OnDemand
Settings are as follows:
- Match Reporter – no
- Collect Browser Info – no
- Template – custom
The collector includes the Summary and Description fields. When I run the collector, I also get the Name and Email fields.
However, when I attempt to submit an issue from the page I’ve added the collector to, I get the following error, and the issue does not submit:
Oops! Something went wrong...
Don't worry though! We've logged this problem and will look into it soon!
When I go back to my Issue Collector admin page, I get the following error:
[25/09/2013 12:05:01] Required fields not present in collector ‘Test form’ invoked from 'http://testurl.com/form /' by Tessa (tessa@me.com)
When I try setting Match Reporter to ‘yes’ instead, the collector works fine if I use a browser with an active JIRA session, or an email address that is associated with a JIRA account, but otherwise I get the same problem.
In other words, currently I cannot see how someone who is not registered on our JIRA instance can use this Issue Collector, which I understood to be the whole purpose of it.
Help – what am I doing wrong!