I was accessing the jira api to see who modified that worklog, now I see "Tempo Timesheets".How can I see who modified that worklog from the tempo api?
Hello Esteban,
Regarding your inquiry about the author showing as a Tempo Timesheet user, we have a document explaining the reason behind it, please kindly have a look:https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/488931333/Why+do+the+worklogs+appear+with+the+author+Tempo+Timesheets+instead+of+the+user+s+name
Best Regards,
Steven
Tempo Support Team
And how can I see who edited a worklog? Now in the Tempo Cloud API, I can see only the author.
In Tempo cloud API, you should be able to see authorAccountId: required (string), this will be the author who create/enter/edit worklogs.
For more API information in case you do not have it, here is our link:https://apidocs.tempo.io/#worklogs
You can also join our development community from here in case you need consultation:
https://www.tempo.io/developers
Ok, and how can I see updateAuthor ??
Clearly this is a bad way to overwrite data by Tempo. Now, you cannot get AUTHOR and COMMENT detail of a worklog.
These smart values will not work with Tempo in JIRA automation and we don't have a way to get it now.
{{worklog.author.displayName}}{{worklog.comment}}
Tableau Pro is supposed to be able to pull the information from Tempo, but I am getting an error when trying to do the authorization (mismatching redirect URL). Has anyone figured out this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.