"As a project admin" I would like to be able to customise the cards shown on a sprint so that my scrum board shows more than 5 cards at a time. Why are the cards so big? Even with on a 5K screen I can only see about 5-7 rows of cards.
I would like the cards to be more compact. I have searched and seen that I am not alone in wanting this. I noticed that there is a plugin/extension called "Compact Cards for Jira" but it is not available for the Cloud version.
Is there a way to customise the look of the cards, e.g. to show just the name and issue id? If not is there an extension available for the cloud version of Jira?
Alternatively is there a way to reduce the amount of screen space taken up by the title / menu area at the top?