I am new to jira software so while exploring I created product. Now I have to delete this product and could not find any setting or place whereby I can delete it.
Hi @Akleshprasad Singh Welcome to Atlassian Community.
We understand that you want to remove a product from your Atlassian Cloud site. Please follow the below steps
On your cloud site Administration page, go to Manage subscriptions under Subscriptions & Billing.
Look for the product you want to remove (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
Enter the word DELETE into the field.
Once it's done, you product will be removed
Regards,Sri
Thanks for support. I deleted product successfully.
Glad to know it has helped, Have a good day
what happened to this option? i can no longer find it. i have to delete an old project and also provide the evidence i did. but all i see is "wait 60 days, you can restore anytime". but i need to delete it immediately with all data.
nvm, found it. its under settings-details now. why do you guys keep moving the stuff around in other places on almost yearly basis.
no i did not. what i found is "delete org". but it won't let me delete because the products are still there and i can't remove them, as the option OP asked for is missing now.
according to this, there should be a "delete" option for a product, but there is none:Remove domains and products from your organization | Atlassian Support
Unfortunately this is only the first step to cancel the subscription of the specific product. While I have cancelled end user created orgs and products that are a violation of company policy, it has been MONTHS and these orgs are still listed in the environment.
Do we have an update as to how we can remove these orgs once and for all?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.