I'm trying to create a new issue in an epic but I get an error message saying:
"We couldn't create the child issue
Description required"

I checked the settings and the field Description is NOT set to required so there should not be an error.
What's even more confusing is that I don't get an error in another project. There I can just create a new issue without a description.
Any ideas would else I could try?
As mentioned above I checked the Field Configuration and even tried to make it Required and change it back to Optional which didn't solve it.
Btw, I also realised that on the standard Create issue Screen the Description doesn't show as required (no *) but when I want to create it the same error shows (Description required).
-
I know a related bug has already been raised but I don't think that's the issue here because there is no required field in my configuration.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75648